Clue: Civil War side, with "the"
We have 4 answers for the clue Civil War side, with "the". See the results below.
- See 107-Across
- Lee side?
- Elisha, who was beaten out by Bell for the telephone patent
- Like many a winter sky
- "Arrangement in __ and Black" (portrait of Whistler's mother)
- Black and white?
- Looking like rain
- Battleship shade
Last Seen In:
- Universal - November 08, 2008
- New York Times - January 11, 2004
- New York Times - June 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Civil War side, with "the" that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!